Make Up Forever Make Up Bag Remix
Nearly every woman owns at least one impulse beauty buy that she has no idea how to use, or is too intimidated to try on her own at home. Make Up Forever’s team of professional artists will take a look inside consumers’ make up bags and teach them how to properly use what they’ve got regardless of the brand, as well as overhaul products that are the wrong shade or texture or may be past their prime. Make Up Forever is bringing the same techniques used by wardrobe stylists in the closet to style your make up bag at their innovative mobile Make Up School. The idea is to make your make up bag work harder for you.
Consumers are invited to book appointments for 30 minute one-on-one make up bag evaluations inside the Make Up School, where a professional artist will go through their bag, provide an interactive, hands-on lesson explaining how to apply their products, and show them how to supplement what they already own to create their most flattering look. Each client will walk away with a new make up bag, a custom face chart detailing how to use the products they brought, and a list of any additional products recommended by the artist to round out their look. A professional photographer will also be on-site to capture each client’s “after” look, which will be uploaded to an album on the Make Up Forever USA Facebook page.
When: Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Town Square
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Feb. 14, 2013
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.