Make Up Forever Make Up Bag Remix
Nearly every woman owns at least one impulse beauty buy that she has no idea how to use, or is too intimidated to try on her own at home. Make Up Forever’s team of professional artists will take a look inside consumers’ make up bags and teach them how to properly use what they’ve got regardless of the brand, as well as overhaul products that are the wrong shade or texture or may be past their prime. Make Up Forever is bringing the same techniques used by wardrobe stylists in the closet to style your make up bag at their innovative mobile Make Up School. The idea is to make your make up bag work harder for you.
Consumers are invited to book appointments for 30 minute one-on-one make up bag evaluations inside the Make Up School, where a professional artist will go through their bag, provide an interactive, hands-on lesson explaining how to apply their products, and show them how to supplement what they already own to create their most flattering look. Each client will walk away with a new make up bag, a custom face chart detailing how to use the products they brought, and a list of any additional products recommended by the artist to round out their look. A professional photographer will also be on-site to capture each client’s “after” look, which will be uploaded to an album on the Make Up Forever USA Facebook page.
When: Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Town Square
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Feb. 14, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.