Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort
Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort hosts its 50th Anniversary Party, an after-dark, ski and snowboard competition and birthday bash on Saturday. The competition is open to male and female athletes of all ages who are season pass holders. The registration fee for the competition is $25 and is available online at www.skilasvegas.com or on the day of the event day, from 3-4:30 p.m. There is a one-hour practice session for athletes prior to the competition, which commences at 6 p.m. Non-competing guests can enjoy the festivities for free.
The event commerates LVSSR’s golden anniversary and the destination’s only after-dark event. Both male and female athletes compete in separate categories in the ski and snowboard competitions and judging will be based on landing, difficulty and style. Special prizes will be awarded to the top four athletes in each category with the first place winners receiving a special LVSSR prize package, including a 2013 - 2014 Season pass.
When: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort, Highway 156 , Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 14, 2013
Last updated Feb. 14, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.