“Why is Russia So Important and So Frustrating for U.S. Policy?” discussion
Cory Welt will speak at the World Affairs Council about the importance of Russia in U.S. policy. Welt is the associate director of the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies and a research professor at George Washington University.
When: Friday, Feb. 15, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Maggiano's Little Italy, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $40
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 7, 2013
Last updated Feb. 11, 2013
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.