Cupid is Stupid
So you think Valentine’s Day is just an excuse for candy companies and flower shops to push products? Celebrate Single’s Awareness Day with fellow cynics at the Tao’s anti-Valentine’s party Thursday night, where ladies in black lingerie get free drinks during a two-hour open bar. Bonus: Bring a photo of your ex for Tao’s giant dartboard and score a free drink ticket.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tao, 3355 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 14, 2013
Last updated Feb. 14, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.