Ramos Bros. Circus
The circus is coming to town! Starting February 14 through February 25, the Ramos Bros. Circus will call The Boulevard Mall home. Nightly performances will take place in the parking lot on Maryland Parkway north of Twain Ave. Tickets start at $20 for adults and $10 for children ages 3 to 10. Circus highlights include acrobatics, a zoo with animals, trapeze acts, clowns, motorcycle stunts and much, much more.
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Boulevard Mall, 3528 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 28, 2013
Last updated Feb. 15, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.