Department Chair Institute
Today's Department Chairs have one of the most conflicting roles on campus as they serve as liaison between administration and faculty. Department Chairs are responsible for curriculum, strategic planning, budget matters, personnel management, and program reviews - yet their position is not one of undisputed authority. Conflict can arise from many stakeholders - making it difficult for the chair to lead, plan, and unite their department.
Department Chair Institute is designed for new or experienced first-level instructional leaders. Get the skills and insider information today's Department Chairs need to better manage the services they provide and are accountable for. You'll quickly see the benefits offered by a positive and supportive learning environment that affords you the opportunity to network with experts and peers.
Dates & Times:
February 13-15, 2013, 8:30 AM PST – 4:30 PM PST
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Las Vegas Airport
230 Hidden Well Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Register by January 18, 2013 to receive the Early Bird Discount price of $1,095.00.00 (USD). After January 18, 2013, registration price for this workshop increases to $1,525.00 USD.
*Registration includes three full days of instruction, lunch and instructional materials.
Three of more people: $1,000.00 USD per person
Five of more people: $925.00 USD per person
Note: To redeem your group rate, please call the office at 1-702-228-4699 so that we may process and confirm your registration.
For further information about this event and secure registration please link to:
When: Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Homewood Suites, 10450 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $1095 - $1525
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.