Flightlinez Mob Museum fundraiser
Flightlinez on Fremont Street Experience has selected The Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, to be the recipient of all sales from all flights that take place on Feb. 13. The Museum, in return, is offering a $2 discount on full price same-day admission tickets for those who fly then visit the Museum. In addition, the public can have their photos taken with “mobsters” and “flappers” while waiting for their Flightlinez experience that day.
Celebrating its one-year anniversary on Feb. 14, The Mob Museum is a world-class destination in downtown Las Vegas dedicated to the thrilling story of organized crime and law enforcement. It presents an exciting and authentic view of the mob’s impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 28, 2013
Last updated Jan. 28, 2013
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.