Dam Short Film Festival
The Boulder City celebration continues, with programs like the Found Footage Festival, horror films by women and best of the fest. The event runs through February 9 at various times. The cost is $7 per screening or passes are $30-$60 at the Boulder Theatre.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Historic Boulder Theater, 1225 Arizona Street, Boulder City
Cost: $7 - $60
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 7, 2013
Last updated Feb. 7, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.