Sugar & Spice at Vegas StrEATS
Vegas StrEATS is a street food and culture fest featuring food and fashion vendors plus music from bands and DJs.
Sugar & Spice, creating a hybrid "foodie market” of part food truck fair and part farmers market, will bring a sweet section to Vegas StrEATS featuring items like gourmet chocolate covered strawberries, fresh caramel apples, toffee, candy, cupcakes, cake pops and more. Scheduled vendors include Naked City Sweets, Johnny Cakes, The Cookie Bar, Sugar Pie Bakery, Dip Sticks Bakery and Mezze Foods.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Cortez, 600 E. Fremont Street , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 24, 2013
Last updated Jan. 24, 2013
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.