Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting
Southern Nevada Public Television will host its 24th Annual Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting event at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Nathan Tannenbaum will serve as Master of Ceremonies for this event, which benefits programming and community outreach initiatives for Vegas PBS.
Hubert Keller, renowned celebrity chef and star of “Hubert Keller: Secrets of a Chef,” a nationally-distributed program for public television, will make a guest appearance and demonstrate one of his signature recipes. Keller is the owner of Burger Bar at Mandalay Place and Fleur restaurant at Mandalay Bay.
Guests will be treated to 60 wines and beers courtesy of Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, and can enjoy hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, a live wine auction, silent auction and the musical sounds of the Las Vegas Academy Jazz Band.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $90
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.