Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting
Southern Nevada Public Television will host its 24th Annual Splendor in the Glass Wine & Beer Tasting event at the LVH - Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Nathan Tannenbaum will serve as Master of Ceremonies for this event, which benefits programming and community outreach initiatives for Vegas PBS.
Hubert Keller, renowned celebrity chef and star of “Hubert Keller: Secrets of a Chef,” a nationally-distributed program for public television, will make a guest appearance and demonstrate one of his signature recipes. Keller is the owner of Burger Bar at Mandalay Place and Fleur restaurant at Mandalay Bay.
Guests will be treated to 60 wines and beers courtesy of Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, and can enjoy hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, a live wine auction, silent auction and the musical sounds of the Las Vegas Academy Jazz Band.
When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $90
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 9, 2013
Last updated Jan. 10, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.