Cotton Club Renaissance
The spirit of the famous Harlem jazz club comes to life every first Thursday at Artifice, as the Arts District venue puts on a night of hip-hop and jazz fusion, this month featuring violinists Gerona “G’Note” Godwin and Brandon Summers. Complimentary cocktails from 6 to 7 p.m. offer some pre-Valentine’s social lubrication.
When: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artifice, 1025 First Street, Suite 3, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 6, 2013
Last updated Feb. 7, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Practice makes perfect: Learning to speak without fear in the business world
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.