Jersey Boys conductor Keith Thompson hosts this monthly musical showcase that features original music from some of Las Vegas’ best composers and songwriters, and performed by some of the best performers and musicians from the Vegas Entertainment and Theatrical communities. The informal showcase is always diverse, eclectic and extremely entertaining and features a very high caliber of musicianship and artistry.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 21, 2013
Last updated May 10, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino