Super Brunch XLVII
Bagatelle Restaurant & Supper Club celebrates the big game with Super Brunch XLVII. Starting at 2 p.m., guests can get an open bar package for $65, complete with well cocktails, plus an optional buffet dining experience for an additional $50 per person, standing room only. Table reservations ($150 food and beverage minimum applies for all seated areas, per person) ensure seating.
When: Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bagatelle Beach, 3801 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $150
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 29, 2013
Last updated Jan. 29, 2013
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.