Alan Parsons "Iconic Instrumentals"
Alan Parsons and the Art and Science of Sound Recording (ASSR) team will be at the Studio at the Palms in Las Vegas February 1st and 2nd 2013 for a two-day Master Class Training Session on the production of “Iconic Instrumentals.”
When: Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $345 - $1750
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 5, 2013
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.