The Buffalo’s closing weekend
After 33 years of serving the Valley’s gay community, the Buffalo closes its doors September 3 at 8 a.m. It’s a shame the bar won’t be open during next weekend’s Pride festivities, but the watering hole is giving loyal patrons some liquid motivation to come say goodbye: Starting Friday, all drinks are $2. So salute the Buffalo with a brew, and don’t forget to tip your bartender. August 30-September 3.
When: Friday, Aug. 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Buffalo, 4640 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 28, 2013
Last updated Aug. 28, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino