Forensic Science: Fact vs. Fiction
If you’re 12 or older, learn about trace evidence, latent prints, handwriting analysis, toxicology and more from Metro’s forensic scientists. August 13, 4-5:30 p.m., free for members, included with general admission ($5-$19).
When: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 12+
Categories: Springs Preserve
Event posted Aug. 8, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino