Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour
The competition heats up as the Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour heads to Las Vegas on Saturday, April 20, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
As the official supplier of the Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS), Sam’s Club is the “choice” destination for the highest quality meats and ingredients for backyard grillers, restaurateurs and more than 750 professional teams that will compete in the 2013 Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour.
Hosted by series director, barbecue aficionado and cookbook author Troy Black, the National BBQ Tour greets the Las Vegas community with barbecue demonstrations and free samples of premium-quality Sam’s Club meats, hand-cut fresh daily by Sam’s Club butchers. The event is open to members and the public.
The Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour, now in its third year, brings together barbecue enthusiasts in 25 local events and five regional finals, culminating in the National Championship at the headquarters of Sam’s Club in Bentonville, Ark. The total prize purse for the competition, sanctioned and judged by KCBS, is $500,000.
The Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour event will be held at 7100 Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas.
• Meet barbecue expert, author of The Big Book of BBQ and media personality Troy Black as he shares barbecue tips on authentic pulled pork, ribs and brisket.
• Taste premium quality samples from Sam’s Club and enjoy tips and giveaways from sponsors and pros for better barbecues in your own backyard.
• Non-members can look for an Invitation to Shop at Sam’s Club from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the local newspaper.
When: Saturday, April 20, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Club on Arroyo Crossing Parkway
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 15, 2013
Last updated April 18, 2013
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas