Martin Lawrence Galleries Spring Auction 2013
On Saturday, April 13, the team at Martin Lawrence Galleries will host its live Spring Art Auction. This fun-filled evening of spirited bidding provides guests the opportunity to choose from more than 1200 available works by modern masters and contemporary artists such as Warhol, Picasso, Chagall, Haring, Erté, Kondakova, Deyber, Hallam, Rembrandt, Murakami, Miro and many others with bidding often opening at between 30-70% off retail pricing. This unique event is open to the public. To take part in the auction, receive a free catalogue or to learn how you can win in advance by Buying It Now, please call the gallery at 702-991-5990.
When: Saturday, April 13, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Forum Shops, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 28, 2013
Last updated Jan. 28, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.