Las Vegas Philharmonic presents 'A Touch of Brass'
The exciting, powerful sounds of brass instruments bookend this tour de force program featuring Brahms Symphony No. 3. World-class trumpet duo Barbara Butler and Charles Geyer shine in an arrangement of melodies from Bizet’s Carmen that was commissioned especially for them. We salute student and amateur musicians everywhere in a unique collaboration with the Clark County School District, known for their strong and vibrant music programs. Members of their honors brass ensemble will join the Philharmonic in a dazzling opening fanfare by Gabrieli.
A pre-concert conversation begins at 7:15 p.m.
When: Saturday, April 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 14, 2013
Last updated March 14, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse