Asian Harvest Moon Festival
Celebrate one of the world's most time-honored holidays at the Springs Preserve’s Asian Harvest Moon Festival. The family-friendly event features art and crafts, food concessions, live music and dance performances,etc.
When: Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 7, 2012
Last updated Sept. 7, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino