Hublot Boutique opening
Swiss luxury watch company Hublot celebrates the grand opening of a new Hublot Boutique inside The Forum Shops at Caesars. The luxury watch retailer will also celebrate its recent partnership and collaboration with the World Boxing Council.
In March, the two entities announced a new relationship resulting in the creation of 12 one-of-a-kind timepieces, each of which commemorates one of the 12 greatest boxers to grace the ring including legends: Lennox Lewis, Julio Cesar Chavez, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, George Foreman, Tommy Hearns, Roberto Duran, Oscar de la Hoya, Evander Holyfield, Azumah Nelson, Jeff Fenech and Larry Holmes. Hublot has invited a few of the legendary boxing heroes to walk their unique red-carpet entrance which is a 8’ x 8’ boxing ring. The legends will then be in the ring for the boxing-themed ribbon-cutting ceremony.
When: Friday, Sept. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Forum Shops, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 24, 2012
Last updated Sept. 24, 2012
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.