Henderson Super Run
The City of Henderson revs up to host the 13th annual Super Run Classic Car Show this weekend, Southern Nevada’s largest car show. Car enthusiasts can enjoy all of the classics, competitions and concerts. The event features over 1,000 hot rods, vintage vehicles and muscle cars, as well as popular contests, includes burnouts and roaring engines. This year’s entertainment stars country music artist Jerrod Niemann, performing his platinum-selling #1 hit, “Lover, Lover,” amongst others and "Route 66 – The Musical," featuring hit songs from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Race car designer Peter Brock, known for creating the iconic style of the World Championship-winning Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe, Corvette Stingray and Shelby GT350 Mustang, will make a special appearance to meet fans.
The event kicks off Thursday from 12-8 p.m. at The District at Green Valley Ranch. The car show continues Friday from 12-9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m-9 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Henderson Events Plaza. Click here for a full schedule of events. Spectator admission is free.
When: Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 19, 2012
Last updated Sept. 19, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- 51s unable to hold off Storm Chasers, lose 4-3
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.