Rock 'n Roll Wine's Wine Amplified Festival
Rock 'n Roll Wine's Wine Amplified Festival at Mandalay Beach features 150 wines from 50 wineries plus music from Young the Giant, Vanaprasta and Vintage Trouble.
When: Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Beach at Mandalay Bay, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 12, 2012
Last updated Sept. 12, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.