Las Vegas Teaser Tours: South Strip Teaser Tour
Compete in an all new scavenger hunt adventure where you complete challenges, solve puzzles, crack codes, uncover bonuses, discover hidden objects, explore new parts of the Strip, and enjoy an active day out on the town.
You'll have the option of covering all the way from Mandalay Bay to MGM Grand. Afterwards, celebrate at our after-party where we crown winners and enjoy snacks and drinks at one of Vegas's many exceptional venues!
This is a family-friendly event, so bring the kids (we suggest 13 and up, but you can be the judge). Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided at the after-party. As many of the challenges involve going through casinos, at least one member of each team must be over 21.
Advance purchase required.
Other available dates and times currently scheduled:
When: Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Strip
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 7, 2012
Last updated Sept. 7, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- How banker Selma Bartlett, a Henderson legend, put her stamp on the community
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.