Broadway Bound presents Bye Bye Birdie
This musical will run 8 shows August 31–September 8 at 7pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings with 1pm matinees on Saturday & Sunday. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online. An Elvis-inspired rock star named Conrad Birdie creates a near-riot in a small town when his agent devises a publicity stunt to have him sing a song and give “One Last Kiss” to a lucky girl before heading off to the army. When fifteen-year-old Kim MacAfee is chosen, the teenage hysteria begins.
When: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Sept. 7, 2012
Last updated Sept. 7, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.