Broadway Bound presents Bye Bye Birdie
This musical will run 8 shows August 31–September 8 at 7pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings with 1pm matinees on Saturday & Sunday. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online. An Elvis-inspired rock star named Conrad Birdie creates a near-riot in a small town when his agent devises a publicity stunt to have him sing a song and give “One Last Kiss” to a lucky girl before heading off to the army. When fifteen-year-old Kim MacAfee is chosen, the teenage hysteria begins.
When: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Sept. 7, 2012
Last updated Sept. 7, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.