Flavors of the Heart
Join the American Heart Association for the second annual Flavors of the Heart event. Flavors of the Heart is a multicultural culinary event that includes Las Vegas' top chefs and restaurants creating and serving special dishes that are healthy for the heart and still a feast for the taste buds. The event allows Las Vegas residents to discover new restaurants, new recipes and new ways to live heart healthy. Renowned Chef Carla Pellegrino of Bacio and Bratalian is the Honorary Heart Chef of the event. A silent auction will be held and cookbooks featuring the recipes prepared at the festival will be available for purchase.
When: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: World Market Center, 495 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 4, 2012
Last updated Sept. 6, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.