Flavors of the Heart
Join the American Heart Association for the second annual Flavors of the Heart event. Flavors of the Heart is a multicultural culinary event that includes Las Vegas' top chefs and restaurants creating and serving special dishes that are healthy for the heart and still a feast for the taste buds. The event allows Las Vegas residents to discover new restaurants, new recipes and new ways to live heart healthy. Renowned Chef Carla Pellegrino of Bacio and Bratalian is the Honorary Heart Chef of the event. A silent auction will be held and cookbooks featuring the recipes prepared at the festival will be available for purchase.
When: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: World Market Center, 495 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 4, 2012
Last updated Sept. 6, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino