Love Walk charity 5K
The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, a non-profit breast cancer research foundation, will be hosting the first ever Love Walk Las Vegas in Town Square. This 5k walk is an opportunity for community members to learn more about the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, and its signature program, the Army of Women, and how it is mobilizing the local Las Vegas community to turn awareness into action by contributing to breast cancer research. 100% of the proceeds raised from this event are used to fund research that is moving breast cancer beyond a cure, by focusing on breast cancer prevention and eradication.
Love Walk Las Vegas is organized in partnership with local volunteers and is sponsored in part by: Merrill Lynch, Lifetime Network, Youngblood Cosmetics, Canyon Ranch Spa, Lamar Outdoor Advertising, American Family Insurance, Tom Jones Media, and Michael Gaughan's South Point Hotel Casino and Spa.
When: Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $75
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 15, 2012
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.