"MythBusters: Behind the Myths"
The all-new live show “MythBusters: Behind the Myths,” starring Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, co-hosts of the Emmy-nominated Discovery series "MythBusters,” will debut at The Palazzo Las Vegas for 6 performances only, August 17 – 19 and August 31 – September 2, 2012.
“MythBusters: Behind the Myths,” presents a fantastical evening of on-stage experiments, audience participation, rocking video and behind-the-scenes stories. Fans join Jamie and Adam on stage and assist in their mind-blowing and mind-twisting approach to science.
When: Saturday, Sept. 1, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $130
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 12, 2012
Last updated July 12, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.