Las Vegas Halloween Parade
The Las Vegas Halloween Parade is back for another fun evening. Line up at Hoover and Fourth Street at 6 p.m. then the parade marches north on Fourth Street to East Fremont Street. Wear your favorite costume to participate in the parade.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown parade route, Hoover and Fourth St.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 16, 2012
Last updated Oct. 16, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- DMV feels major impacts from Legislature
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.