Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities
Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities is an eccentric show experience introducing guests to the sinister sideshow world full of startling visual illusions and dark humor inspired by the medicine pitch men, carnivals and vintage circus sideshows of yesteryear. The experience appeals to the Halloween spirit but without the gore factor of other haunts. Adult guests can also pass through the Elixir Lounge which will feature specially concocted Jägermeister potions and test tube shots served by beautiful Elixir Girls.
This theatrical show haunt is for people 18 years of age or older and children 12+ accompanied by a parent, who must also have a ticket. Tickets are $12.50. The show will be located adjacent to the casino floor near Starbucks.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Stratosphere, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Age limit: 12+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.