Las Vegas Zombie Run
It’s post-zombie apocalypse Las Vegas, and the only thing keeping you from the brain-hungry hordes is your speed and dexterity. Put both to the test in this 5K run and 1-mile walk. Registration ends on the 26th.
When: Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 24, 2012
Last updated Oct. 24, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.