PDOP Pumpkin Days
Pahrump Disability Outreach Program (PDOP) presents the third annual PDOP Pumpkin Days. All proceeds from the three day event will benefit local children with disabilities. The event takes place at Ian Deutch Memorial Park. Enjoy events like hay rides, a hay maze and a hay pyramid and straw jump. There will be pumpkins for purchase plus an animal petting and feeding area, face painting, balloons and train rides. Vehicles from the fire department and sheriff's deputy vehicles will be on site for kids to explore. Treats available for purchase include apple cider, kettle corn and more.
When: Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ian Deutch Memorial Park, corner of Pahrump Valley Blvd and Honeysuckle
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 22, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.