The Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park presents Nevadaween, a celebration of Nevada's statehood, featuring the 13th annual children's pumpkin decorating contest from 9-11 a.m., a soup cook off from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. plus scavenger hunts, raffles, pioneer activities and games, free birthday cake, rope making, candle dipping and a talk with pioneer rancher Helen Stewart, as portrayed by Dr. Linda Miller.
When: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park, 500 E. Washington Avenu, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 16, 2012
Last updated Oct. 16, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.