El Segundo Sol hosts its monthly Cooking Fiesta where guests can get tips from the man behind the kitchen doors, Chef Terry Lynch, while learning how to recreate favorite menu items including ceviche of scallop with avocado and chile, grilled achiote chicken tacos with roasted habanero salsa and Mexican coffee flan. Sip on drinks like lime and coconut margaritas and horchata spiked with Yucatan rum while learning the new recipes. Please call 702-258-1211 to make your reservation.
When: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 16, 2012
Last updated Oct. 16, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.