Haunted Reef at the Shark Reef Aquarium
For three special nights, Mandalay Bay's Shark Reef turns into the Haunted Reef where the attraction is decorated with spooky jack-o-lanterns in addition to the always intimidating sharks and Komodo dragon with their razor sharp teeth. On Community day, Friday, Oct. 26, costumed children 12 and under will receive complimentary entry and candy treats. Each adult will receive one complimentary admission to Shark Reef Aquarium upon donating blood at the special United Blood Services booth on-site from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Regular admission is as follows: Adult admission: $18; Children 5-12 years: $12; Nevada residents with valid I.D. receive a discount on admission; Adult: $15; Children 5-12 years: $10; Children four and under are complimentary.
When: Friday, Oct. 26, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 6, 2011
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.