The Chamber Haunt
Get spooked at Primm Valley Casino Resorts as The Chamber Haunt takes guests on a mind-altering journey through a labyrinth of chaos filled with highly-trained professional actors skilled in the art of instilling fear. The haunt features two mazes. The first path leads to The Chamber, a two-room haunt that includes the Westchester House and the Fortress of Fiends. If fear fans aren't too scared yet, they can head to The Reactor next, which is the power source of The Chamber run zombies. The Chamber Haunt is located directly in front of the Primm Valley Resort & Casino parking garage and is open to all ages.
When: Monday, Oct. 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Primm, Primm
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.