Second Annual Asian Food Festival
The Second Annual Asian Food Festival at the Silverton Casino offers Asian food of many varieties, specialty vendors, carnival rides, martial arts demonstrations, celebrity chefs and cultural performances. Visit area McDonald's locations to receive a coupon for $2 off admission. Tickets allow for unlimited re-entry on both days of the festival.
VIP packages, priced at $50 per person, are also available for purchase. The package includes early admission at 11 a.m. on both festival days, VIP valet parking, premium sake tasting, a VIP goodie bag, appetizers and small bites, a hosted open bar by Lee’s Liquor and access to a private VIP tent.
When: Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $8 - $50
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 11, 2012
Last updated Oct. 12, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.