Motley Brews Downtown Brew Festival
Motley Brews presents The 2012 Downtown Brew Festival, a new fall event featuring live music and more than 125 specialty-crafted beers from Las Vegas and other regional breweries. The event takes place at the Clark County Amphitheater. VIP ticket holders can gain early entry at 1 p.m.
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Clark County Amphitheater, 500 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $32 - $52
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 17, 2012
Last updated Oct. 17, 2012
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Jabbawockeez shift into higher gear with ‘Prism’ at Luxor
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.