Fremont Street Experience's OktoberFrightFest and Asylum
The Fremont Street Experience presents the Fourth Annual OktoberFrightFest, combining Oktoberfest and Halloween for a month-long street party in October. Guests can enjoy the nationally ranked haunted house Asylum as it makes its downtown debut on Fremont Street Experience’s 3rd Street North area. Asylum will be open on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 p.m. – midnight and on Thursdays and Sundays from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. on the following dates: Oct. 5-7, Oct. 11-14, Oct. 18-21, and Oct. 25-28, plus Oct. 30 from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Oct. 31 from 6:30 p.m. – midnight. General Admission is $15. A VIP ticket is also available for $20 and allows the ticketholder to bypass the line. Nevada residents receive a $3 discount.
In addition to Asylum, the Viva Vision light and sound shows will be themed to “Time Warp” and “Monster Mash,” outdoor bars featuring beer and drink specials, the Third Annual Fall Beer Festival at Golden Nugget, three free Halloween-themed stage shows and more. Oct. 1- 31.
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 1, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.