Cheers to Chocolate
Easter Seals Nevada hosts the second annual Cheers to Chocolate wine and chocolate tasting to benefit nearly 7,000 Nevadans living with disabilities. Chocolates will be provided by notable vendors around Las Vegas as Total Wine & More supplies samplings of more than 35 wines. This year’s event will feature musical entertainment from a special performance by Phat Pack, the singing trio who were former Phantom-The Las Vegas Spectacular cast members. A silent auction will include designer jewelry, original artwork, show tickets, a custom-made guitar and more.
Chocolate Vendors Include Vosges Haut Chocolate, Popcorn Girl, Godiva Town Square, CupKates, Leone Café, Edible Arrangements, Nothing Bundt Cake, Vons, Marcello’s Biscotti, Parmida, Cucina Olive Oil, TASTE, View Bar & Kitchen and Brio Tuscan Grille.
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tivoli Village, 302 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 1, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.