Downtown Brew Festival
Motley Brews, the creator of the Great Vegas Festival of Beer, is proud to announce its newest event - the Downtown Brew Festival. Join Las Vegas locals and taste over 150 different brews from 40+ local and regional breweries at the Clark County Amphitheater. With over 70,000 square feet of lush grass and a fully-integrated outdoor stage with premium live entertainment, the amphitheater serves as an ideal backdrop for for sipping tasty suds and ciders during Las Vegas' premiere fall beer festival.
The Downtown Brew Festival is fortunate to have international reggae sensation Tribal Seeds performing this year along with Kava Kreation. A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Las Vegas.
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Clark County Amphitheater, 500 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $32 - $52
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Activities-beer event
Event posted Aug. 15, 2012
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.