Harvest for Hope fundraiser
Communities In Schools of Nevada hosts the second annual family benefit, Harvest for Hope, where families can enjoy an evening of fun together plus bid on exclusive auction items presented on one-of-a-kind, handmade scarecrows. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will provide an all-inclusive dining experience with food booths from its restaurants as well as specialty cocktails from Comme Ça and The Chandelier Bar. Tickets are $50 for children, $175 for adults, or $2,500 for a table of 10. All proceeds benefit Communities In Schools of Nevada, the local affiliate of the dropout prevention organization.
When: Friday, Oct. 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: World Market Center, 495 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $175
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 17, 2012
Last updated Oct. 17, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.