Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities
Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities is an eccentric show experience introducing guests to the sinister sideshow world full of startling visual illusions and dark humor inspired by the medicine pitch men, carnivals and vintage circus sideshows of yesteryear. The experience appeals to the Halloween spirit but without the gore factor of other haunts. Adult guests can also pass through the Elixir Lounge which will feature specially concocted Jägermeister potions and test tube shots served by beautiful Elixir Girls.
This theatrical show haunt is for people 18 years of age or older and children 12+ accompanied by a parent, who must also have a ticket. Tickets are $12.50. The show will be located adjacent to the casino floor near Starbucks.
When: Friday, Oct. 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Stratosphere, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Age limit: 12+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.