The Chamber Haunt
Get spooked at Primm Valley Casino Resorts as The Chamber Haunt takes guests on a mind-altering journey through a labyrinth of chaos filled with highly-trained professional actors skilled in the art of instilling fear. The haunt features two mazes. The first path leads to The Chamber, a two-room haunt that includes the Westchester House and the Fortress of Fiends. If fear fans aren't too scared yet, they can head to The Reactor next, which is the power source of The Chamber run zombies. The Chamber Haunt is located directly in front of the Primm Valley Resort & Casino parking garage and is open to all ages.
When: Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Primm, Primm
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.