Blood Village at the Galleria at Sunset presents two haunted houses for one cover charge. The notoriously creepy Haunted Mansion has new surprises to scare you and the all new Zombie Infection will have you looking over your shoulder the rest of this spooky season. Finish things off with the Final Ride. This ride inside a wooden coffin takes you to your own burial and lets you experience the terror of being buried alive. Blood Village is intended for children 12 and over. Those under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
When: Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Galleria at Sunset, 1300 West Sunset Road , Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.