Rita transitioned from Broadway dancer to stand-up comedian in her early twenties. After performing all over the world, she decided to make Las Vegas her permanent base in 2000. She has since become the longest-running solo comedy show in Las Vegas history. A bestselling author, Rita has written four books and collaborates with her writer/producer husband Martin Bergman, developing and selling movie and television scripts in Hollywood.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $109
Age limit: All ages
Miss this event? Check out these additional dates:
Event posted Jan. 20, 2011
Last updated May 17, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.