Dr. John & The Blind Boys of Alabama
One’s a bona fide Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, the other a gospel group that’s been around more than 70 years. When they team up to perform “Spirituals to Funk” at the Smith Center, we’re guessing a few spines are gonna tingle.
When: Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $24 - $59
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 10, 2012
Last updated Oct. 10, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.