Zedd started playing the piano at the age of four then moved on to the drums before moving on to producing club music. Since that transition, he has moved on to work with artists like Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, P. Diddy, Skrillex, Fatboy Slim and Armand Van Helden.
When: Monday, Oct. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Marquee , 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 15, 2012
Last updated Oct. 15, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.