Nove cooking class
NOVE Italiano and Executive Chef Geno Bernardo invite cooking enthusiasts to go on a culinary adventure. Celebrating fall’s best flavors, Chef Geno shares his cooking expertise during a five-course meal and wine pairing class in NOVE’s main dining room.
Chef Geno will present a step-by-step behind the scenes look at what it takes to master the creations he prepares nightly, followed by a tasting of each dish paired with extraordinary wines and specialty cocktails. The three-hour class starts at noon and is $85 per person.
When: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nove Italiano, 4321 W. Flamingo Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 20, 2012
Last updated Sept. 20, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.